Seychelles is a popular offshore financial center and a growing international company formation market.
Companies incorporated under the International Business Companies Act, 1994, benefit from one of the quickest company formation worldwide and the lowest annual government fees.
International Business Companies are considered resident for tax purposes but are subject to a territorial tax system, whereby income accrued from foreign-sources is not subject to taxation.
To incorporate a Seychelles IBC, only one shareholder and one director is required, who can be either an individual or a corporation and may be non-resident.
Members benefit from confidentiality as no details are available in the public registry.
IBCs are not required to file an annual return or financial statements, as long as they do not derive income from within Seychelles.
Seychelles has implemented the OECD’s automatic exchange of information for tax purposes (AEoI).
Seychelles offshore companies are commonly used for estate planning, wealth management as well as a holding company and to conduct international trading.
How to set up an offshore company in Seychelles
Request free company name search We check the eligibility of the name, and make suggestion if neccessry.
2.Your Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Details
Register or login and fill in the company names and director/ shareholder(s).
Fill in shipping, company address or special request (if any).
3.Payment for Your Favorite Seychelles International Business Company (IBC)
Choose your payment method .
4.Send the company kit to your address
You will receive soft copies of necessary documents including: Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration, Memorandum and Articles of Association, etc. Then, your new company in a jurisdiction is ready to do business!
You can bring the documents in company kit to open corporate bank account or we can help you with our long experience of Banking support service.
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes
All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
Certificate of Incorporation
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Appointment of Company Director(s)
Director(s) Acceptance Letter
First Board Resolutions
Register of Members
Register of Directors
Register of Beneficial Owners
Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Have a question?
Get to know more with our common asked questions from previous customers.
1. Everything you need to know about naming a Seychelles company
– Seychelles company name can be in any language, but must be accompanied by a translation in English or French, and must end with one of the following suffixes: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Société Anonyme or their abbreviations.
2. What kind of taxes are there for a Seychelles offshore company?
– A Seychelles IBC is exempt from any kind of taxation but not eligible for double tax treaties.
3. What are initial requirements to register a Seychelles company?
Minimum one director and one shareholder, which can be the same person.
A local registered address in Seychelles.
4. How long would it take to incorporate a Seychelles company?
– It normally takes around 1 – 2 working days to set up a Seychelles company.
5. Is Nominee Director/Shareholder available for Seychelles Company?
– Yes. A Seychelles Company can use nominee director/shareholder to increase its privacy. Company director can also be body corporate.